Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Snapshot [1.4.2014]

Happy 2014!

2013 was filled with so many great memories!  However it was also filled with many long nights of studying, meltdowns over college, and some decisions that maybe weren't the best.
There were many firsts, and many lasts.
It was the first time I traveled to Europe and met new friends.
It was the last time I had a real summer, first day of high school, and Christmas season at home.  It was also the last time I was considered a kid.

2013 was a really weird time for me.  I've grown so much within the past year.

But I'm really looking forward to see what 2014 has in store!

So for this 'Sunday Snapshot', I thought I would share in pictures how I spent my last few weeks of 2013!

My best friend (aka the next Cake Boss) made me an amazing cake for my eighteenth birthday!

Acceptances from two more colleges!

The ushe: just some Netflix and ice cream.

My Christmas OOTD.

Me and my sister on Christmas.

Ringing in the New Year with my two best friends from preschool!

Have a great Sunday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment