Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Shoe Trend: The Slip-On Sneaker

I've been so obsessed with finding the perfect slip-on sneaker. 
Like it's actually become an obsession. 
Everyday for the past two weeks I've been scouring the web for the perfect pair.
I'm not entirely sure which one I want in my closet (well actually I want them all) but I've narrowed it down a little!

I'm looking for a versatile shoe, one that I could wear with a bunch of different outfits.
I also want one that can be dressed up (well, as dressed up as a sneaker can get) in a cute outfit, but also one I can wear with cutoffs and a tee during the summer.

Right now I'm leaning toward the Joie 'Kidmore' in black (upper right hand corner below!) but I don't want to commit just yet. 

The slip-on sneaker is super hot right now and I can totally understand why.  
1. It's a sneaker - so it's comfy. 
2. It's much cuter than most sneakers.  The options this season are endless!  Leather? Yes. 
3. Easy to throw on - no laces!

I think the slip-on sneaker is going to be my thing this spring.  I can feel it now.

These are a few of my favorites at the moment!


Spring Shoe Trend: The Slip-On Sneaker





{Click above to shop via Polyvore!}

How do you feel about the slip-on sneaker?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment