Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Favorite Winter Beauty Products


With winter in full swing, it's the time of year when my skin completely freaks out and becomes a huge problem.  In dealing with the unpredictabilities my skin is capable of, there are a few products I wouldn't be able to get through these long, cold months without.

Favorite Winter Beauty Products




I have a problem when it comes to lip products.  I have at least two chapsticks/lip-glosses in my pockets at all times.  I go through tubes of Baby Lips like no other.  Hands-down, they're my favorite drug store product.  I'm also obsessed with Sugar lip tints.  They're super moisturizing and the tinted ones give the perfect amount of color.  If you're looking for a gloss, Clarins Lip Perfector is my favorite.  For an over-night treatment, C.O. Bigelow balm is amazing.  You go to bed with dry, cracked lips and when you wake up, they're, like Beyoncé would say, flawless.

It's not until the cold dry months of winter that I realize how amazing my Clinique moisturizer is.  There's a reason it's a cult favorite - it works.  In addition to my daily moisturizer, sometimes I need a little something extra for dry patches.  First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Concentrate treatment works wonders.  It's magic in a jar.  

Another great overnight product is Origins Drink-Up Intensive mask.  A weekly mask can make a huge difference in your skin.

Dry, frizzy hair is never a good look.  For as long as I can remember I've used Aussie's 3-Minute Miracle hair mask.  It always leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.

I go back to the arctic (State College, PA) next week and you can bet that I will be brining every one of these products back with me.

{If you're looking for more great products for this awful time of the year, check out this post!}

No comments:

Post a Comment