Saturday, March 8, 2014

RedBubble Stickers

Lately I've been seeing so many pictures on Instagram of cooly decorated laptops with perfectly arranged stickers, and I fell to follow the trend.  Call me basic.

So I went on a quest all over the internet to find stickers, and I think I found the treasure chest (of stickers).

Redbubble.com is the answer to all your sticker needs.
They have everything from the latest bands, trendy designer parodies, tv shows, celebrity references, and fun symbols.  
Literally any kind of sticker you want, they have.

These are the stickers I bought.  
Of course I had to get the trendy Célfie and Homiēs stickers because would I even be a basic white girl without them?
Then I had to get stickers to represent my two favorite shows ever, One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl.
And the cowboy boots are perfect for showing my inner southern belle.  


I had to play around with the arrangement a little, but I'm pretty happy with how it came out!

So if you're on the hunt for laptop stickers, definitely check out Red Bubble!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment