Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring Shoes

I can't wait to put away my boots and start wearing shoes that show off my pedicure!
In New Jersey, it's warm one day, then cold the next.
I always find the Spring time the trickiest for deciding on the right time to rotate out all the bulky sweaters and in place hang up sundresses and shorts.
There have been so many different shoe trends for Spring this year.  
Being on a budget, it's impossible to try them all.
So I've comprised a little shopping guide of shoe tends below for easy access to this Springs hottest shoe styles.
For me, I'll definitely be picking out some printed and metallic shoes!

Which trend is your favorite?

Sneaker Wedge - While this shoe is not for everyone, they are definitely everywhere right now!  I'm not sure that I'm adventurous enough to try out this trend, but if I did try them out, I'd probably pair them with a skinny jean, white tee, and maybe a light utility jacket for an effortless, sporty look.

1, 2, 3

Boat Shoes - It might it just be because I'm a huge Sperry lover, but it seems that Sperrys have invaded every big department store now.  From Nordstrom to Bloomingdales, these have become extremely trendy.

1, 2, 3

Printed - Forget those plain sandals or wedges you have.  Why not try something a little more fun?  These shoes will make a statement with whatever outfit you wear.

1, 2, 3

Neon - There is nothing neutral about these hues.  The brighter, the better.  These are perfect for adding that pop of color you want for your spring outfit.

1, 2, 3
Embellished - Whether they be studded or spiked, embellished shoes add the perfect amount of edge to any outfit.

1, 2, 3

Metallic - One tip I like to use when styling metallics is to treat them like neutrals!  They go with pretty much anything.

1, 2, 3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment