Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chic Eyewear

I've worn glasses since kindergarden.
With that said, I've probably had every style of glasses there is.
From pink, to frameless, to thick square frames to glasses with baseballs on them (from when I went through my 'it's cool to dress like a boy' phase...).
I think it's so important to find a frame that fits your face and that you like.
With the amount of studying and school work I've had, I have been wearing my glasses so much more.
So now I'm looking for a new pair that I can keep in my school bag so I never forget them!


Shop!
{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

These are just a few that I found that I liked!  Who knew there were so many styles and colors?
Glasses aren't just for the 'nerdy student' anymore.  There are countless designers like Diane von Furstenberg, Burberry, and Prada who make their own chic versions.

Which style do you like best?

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment