Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Top Ten Fall Polishes

Fall nail polishes are definitely my favorite!  I'm really drawn to more darker colors, especially during the colder months.  My go-to colors at this time of year are black, oxblood, and navy.

These are the ten polishes I reach for most during the fall:

The first red polish reminds me of the color of candy apples, a fall time favorite.  And Essie Wicked is my favorite dark red, it goes perfectly with every outfit. 
OPI Just Spotted the Lizard is extremely similar to Chanel Peridot and I love the way it changes colors throughout the day.
Orly Decoded is the perfect slate grey/blue color.  It defiantly reminds me of winter.
And this list wouldn't be mine if it didn't include a navy blue!

On the bottom row, there are blacks, silver glitters, and a gold.
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark is probably the color I wear most.  It's not completely black, which I love!
And I love, love, love any glitter polish!  Except when it's time to take it off.

What are your favorite fall nail polish colors?
Have a great week!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment