Thursday, February 13, 2014

NYFW Prom Dress Wishlist

Happy NYFW (although it's kind of over now)!  It's again that time of year where I completely space in school and spend the whole week on social media & style.com looking through the shows.
Now normally I like to recap my favorite shows, but this time I thought I'd do a little something different.
With prom on the mind, I thought I would share my favorite gowns of the runway that if I could, would wear to prom!

Jenny Packham
Doesn't this look like something a princess would wear?  Love!

J. Mendel
This dress is super trendy and the varying length makes it interesting.

KaufmanFranco
The asymmetricalness of this gown is perfection.

Naeem Kahn
I'm obsessed with the neckline of this dress. 

Mara Hoffman
I love Mara Hoffman's use of prints in her pieces.  The mix here is just great.

Tadashi Shoji
Hey, finally a dress other than black or white!

Tadashi Shoji
Ugh I die for anything and everything Tadashi Shoji.  His work is just exquisite.  

Christian Siriano
The cut outs on this dress are so great. 

{All photos via Style.com}

Which gown is your favorite?
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dresses. I have read so many articles or reviews about this blog but I love this post is in fact a nice piece of writing, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete