Tuesday, November 19, 2013

L'OREAL Haircare

I'm a huge fan of drugstore haircare products.  
You don't have to buy a $48 shampoo and conditioner to get those luscious locks you're dreaming of.

Recently I came across L'Oreal's haircare line and fell in love!
I bought the green 'Power Moisture' shampoo & conditioner, and within one use, my hair felt dramatically softer. 

To give you a little profile of my hair: it's on the longer side of a medium length, I have a decent amount of split-ends (which I love to pick...shhh!), and gets dry with excessive use of heat products.

My usual shampoo/conditioner is the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration, which is constantly voted best shampoo and conditioner in all the magazines year after year.  I usually alternate between the Herbal Essence and whatever is new or on sale.  

I haven't found another shampoo & conditioner that I've loved...until now!
Like I mentioned before, I used the green 'Power Moisture' shampoo/conditioner and couldn't be happier with the results.
Today I purchased the 'Smooth Intence' (salmon colored) shampoo and conditioner and can't wait to hopefully fall just as in love.  So I can't rave about this product, but if you check out this post by The Preppy Student, you can read her review!



L'OREAL Haircare




Drugstore.com is currently having a great deal that lasts until Friday!!!  
Everything in their haircare department is 20% off!
It's fate telling you to try this product!

Have you ever tried L'Oreal haircare products?
What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner duo?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment