Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blizzard Nemo

Hey Tri-state area, are you ready for Nemo?

First, I would like to address how the 'blizzard' coming tomorrow is named Nemo?
I would really like to know who came up with that name.  (haha it's so random!)

Next, I am supposed to go into the city tomorrow night for a concert and as of right now, the show is still on!  I don't know how I'm going to get into the city, or more importantly out of the city when the storm is going to be at its peak!

Last, I've read so many tweets from friends who go to other schools saying "yes! no school tomorrow!" and "thank you nemo #sleepinglate", however my school has yet to take action in calling a snow day.  I really could use a day off from school.

So here is what I'll be wearing to school tomorrow.  In the snow. And sleet.  Mixed with rain.
and of course with a Starbucks in hand!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment