Monday, January 21, 2013

iPad Cases

I love my iPad.
It's the perfect device to keep all my study materials for school on and light enough to bring everywhere.
I have midterms next week and I've been on my iPad constantly studying flashcards and textbook outlines.  Between bringing it back and forth from home to school, of course it needs a case to protect it.  
Especially if you are constantly dropping everything like me! 
[Luckily I haven't dropped mine yet..knock on wood it stays that way!]
They make so many cute cases to choose from so there is no excuse to keep it unprotected!
Here are a few I've been admiring!

4. ShopBop {Marc by Marc Jacobs Logo Neoprene} - this is what I currently have!

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love my iPad case! Mine is by Targus and has a bluetooth keyboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been looking for a case with a keyboard so i'm definitely going to check that one out! thanks!

    ReplyDelete