Monday, May 21, 2012

Road Trip

  One of my favorite things about summer is spending time with family and friends.  Road trips often are the highlights of my summer spent in the car, singing along to the radio and taking pictures.  With less than four weeks left of school until summer vacation, I'm already planning all the trips I want to take!  Road Trips are fun because you can easily hop in a car and drive for the weekend, stopping in little shops and cozy restaurants.  Here are a few outfits I would wear when taking a road trip.

Outfit 1:  I'm obsessed with neon for this spring/summer season.  These chino shorts from J.Crew are beyond comfortable and the top and earrings give off a nautical, preppy touch which I absolutely adore.
Shop!
Top - J.Crew
Shots - J.Crew
Bracelet - BaubleBar
Shoes - Jack Rogers
Earrings - BaubleBar


Outfit 2:  This outfit is a little more boho, but just as comfortable!  I love wearing maxi dresses in the summer and with a fedora and straw tote, gives off a cool, casual vibe.
Shop!
Dress - Tobi
Shoes - Steve Madden
Fedora - Charlotte Russe


Outfit 3:  This outfit is really plain and simple, so I had to add some print!  I love this head wrap headband from Forever 21 and can't get enough of these leopard earrings from Kate Spade.
Shop!
Top - Old Navy
Shorts - American Eagle
Sandals - Tory Burch
Headband - Forever 21
Earrings - Kate Spade

Do you like road trips?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment