Monday, May 14, 2012

Birchbox x Gossip Girl


 When I heard Birchbox was teaming up with Gossip Girl for a special May box I was beyond excited!  Being a self proclaimed Gossip Girl addict, I signed my self up for Birchbox and counted down the days for the box to come.  And Friday when I came home from school, I was in for a treat!  I've heard about Birchbox last year and was always hesitant to try it.  However any doubts I had were blown away when I received my first one!  I love trying out new beauty products and this is the perfect way to decide if those high end products are worth it, without dropping big bucks.  I've decided to continue my subscription for next month and am super excited to see what it comes with!
  For those of you who don't know what Birchbox is, it is a $10 per month subscription service that sends you about 5 beauty/heath related products each month.  They also have an online store where you can purchase the products you like.  Here is what I received in this months box!



A Birchbox notecard
Super cute and perfect for writing a note to an old friend.

Kiehl's Abyssine Cream +
I decided to give this to my mom as part of her Mother's Day present, as aging isn't a major concern for me at this time.  She loved it!

Color Club Nail Lacquer in 'Clambake Coral'
I'm completely obsessed with this color.  I love coral polishes in the summer!

Ojon damage reverse Restorative Conditioner
This sample couldn't have come at a better time.  I'm really excited to try this out since my hair has been really dry lately. 


BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray
I love the scent of this perfume.  It's causal yet sophisticated.  

Have you ever tried Birchbox?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment