Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Spring Jewelry


I have been on a kind of jewelry kick for the past few weeks.  I love the affect jewelry can have on an outfit.  I literally have a list of more bracelets and necklaces that I'm planning on buying.  It's crazy.  Lately I've been loving layering jewelry and combining classic pieces with more edgy, trendy pieces.  Here are just a few things I've picked up recently!


This stretchy bracelet reminded me of something I would wear on a tropical island, far away from school, which is why I love it so much![countdown till summer = 56 days] The white makes this piece so summery.  Plus the white and gold combo is super chic.  I love throwing this on with a white button up blouse and other gold jewelry.

These two bracelets are perfect for layering with others.  I've recently become obsessed with skulls after finally saving enough for an Alexander McQueen scarf!
Buy: {pink skull}

I absolutely love this pearl bracelet my aunt gave me!  I love anything with pearls and the rhinestoned bead adds the perfect amount of sparkle.  

This necklace reminded me of a House of Harlow necklace I saw a few months ago and almost bought.  Except this one was literally a fraction of the price at a local boutique and had a pop of color in the middle (which is very fitting for spring!)


Both of these pieces were purchased off shopbluevanilla.com.  I bought the red, white, and black zig-zag ring to wear with the pendant necklace above.  A leather bracelet has been something I've been wanting forever!  When I was in the city, I saw one a Henri Bendel for  $90.  The leather felt really cheap and the color was really dull.  However the red one above is super soft and the red is super vibrant - it's a great buy for $11!


This is probably my most worn piece since I bought it.  It literally goes with everything and makes every outfit feel complete. I have been obsessed with everything and anything monogrammed since. 
Buy: {necklace}



This JewelMint purchase was probably the one I was most excited about!  I've been a member of JewelMint for a couple months now but never purchased anything.  When I got an email with an 80% off deal for first time customers I knew I had to buy something. I came across this black leather wrap bracelet and absolutely love the little studs and rhinestones on it.
Buy: {Jewelmint.com - 'All Wrapped Up Braclelet'}


Lastly, I bought these stack rings from Henri Bendel and honestly can't stop wearing them. I've never been a ring person but something about these I love!  I've never really seen anything like these before at stores.  I like that they are really trendy, but still classic enough that I will be able to wear them in a few years from now.

  What jewelry have you been wearing lately?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment