Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Snapshot [holiday edition♥]

Hey everyone! 
 With just one week until Christmas, I thoughtI would share with you the things that are inspiring me this holiday season.  I can't wait to celebrate the holidays with everyone and for the holiday break from school!  This week has felt like forever and I'm so glad it's finally over.


Deborah Lippmann nail laccquer in Happy Birthday!
Absolutely perfect for any occasion. 





Perfect DIY ornaments to add character to any tree. 

Obsessed.
Completely appropriate for the month.
Happy birthday Taylor((&me!))!

The perfect collage of what December means to me.

Cutest picture ever.

Love the boots.

Love this time of year!

Special holiday drinks!


Pure Perfection.

 Have a Joyous and Safe Holiday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment